SUPPORT DURING NORMAL BUSINESS HOURS, 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM
- A CMS super user in each court agency serves as the first level of support (Tier I) for other users within the court agency.
- When a CMS issue arises during normal business hours (8:30 am - 5:00 pm, Monday through Friday), users should contact the designated super user in the court agency for assistance.
- If the problem cannot be resolved, the super user enters a support ticket in Heat Self Service, SCJB’s call tracking system -- hss.sccourts.org. Click here for instructions to use Heat Self Service.
- Staff in the SCJB Call Center (Tier II) monitors the Heat Self Service queue and communicates with the county super user or the end user to resolve the issue.
- Requests for table configuration changes, e.g., the addition of officers or new users should be submitted by creating a support ticket in Heat Self Service.
- Notification to disable accounts when an employee is terminated should also be submitted via a support ticket. Should an account need to be disabled immediately, the Clerk of Court or Chief Judge should contact the SCJD Call Center at (803) 734-1200.
PRINTING, SCANNING AND OTHER CITRIX RELATED QUESTIONS
Use of CMS requires specific functionality for printers and scanners and in most cases, the installation of commercial software named Citrix Workspace on the user’s workstation. For computer, printer and scanner requirements and all other Citrix related questions and issues as well as troubleshooting steps for the most common issues, please see this document. Please note that SCJB’s ability to assist with user networking, workstations, printers, scanners and Citrix Workspace related issues is very limited and you should initially contact your local IT staff for these issues. The above linked document should assist them with some specific issues.
Emergency support during normal business hours, after hours, and on weekends is available by calling (803) 734-1200.
NOTE: Non-emergency issues that occur during normal business hours, after hours, and on weekends should be entered through Heat Self Service, the SCJB call tracking system. A support analyst will contact the user the next business day.